Making Ad-Supported VOD Work
Release Date: 2012 Q1
Author: Bill Niemeyer, Senior Analyst
Premier Members download below or
This report will review:
– The current level of VOD use by cable and telco IPTV subscribers;
– How advertising-supported broadcast and cable network programming is significantly underrepresented in VOD viewing;
– Why networks and advertisers consider VOD an undesirable advertising platform, including opinions from key industry participants;
– A quantitative look at how free ad-supported VOD could quickly and dramatically grow if operators act to make video-on-demand a better advertising platform;
– The solutions to making VOD effective for advertising supported content (both technology and business issues).
For further information or questions, please contact Laura Allen Phillips.
To purchase this report, simply click on the ‘Buy Now’ button below. Price: $1,995 US