PC-to-TV Video Viewers – A Consumer Snapshot
Release Date: 2011 Q1
Authors: Michael Greeson,
Vibha Pant, Shawn Saucier
Premier Members download below or
Though PC-to-TV connectivity may be viewed by CE professionals as a bit unglamorous, the truth is that at least once a year, approximately one-third of adult broadband users connect a PC to their TV in order to view either PC-stored or net video on their TV. Built from a recent study of over 2,000 US broadband households, this report examines the surprising myths and realities surrounding the behaviors for “PC2TV Video Viewers.”
Things you will learn in this report:
- The four segments of PC-to-TV connectors
- The demographic profile of these users
- The impact of watching online video tend to watching DVR content
- The correlation between online video and monthly paytv spend
- The key differences and similarities between online video viewers and regular video subscribers
- Consumer willingness to pay for HD-quality video streaming
For further information or questions, please contact Laura Allen Phillips.
To purchase this report, simply click on the ‘Buy Now’ button below.
SPECIAL PRICING! Originally sold for $2495. Price: $995 US