Spring/Summer Study: Video Behavior in the Age of Quantum Media
Consumer Usage of OTT, TV Everywhere, and Other ‘New Video’ Models
Premier Members automatically receive a copy of this study.
This study is an annual examination of consumer interests surrounding multi- screen video and simulscreening behaviors. The study will also include topical examinations as suggested by TDG Members.
As consumers take greater control of their own broadcast schedule, the ways in which they consume video reflects some core concepts of Quantum physics: there is no such thing as absolute place or absolute time. In this edition of our annual consumer research projects, we examine consumer usage and behaviors around Quantum Media.
Each Spring, TDG fields a comprehensive primary research study that quantitatively evaluates consumer interest in three screens, how they perceive these services, and what content they find most compelling.
This study is fielded to 2,000 internet heads-of-household in the US.
Topics Covered in this Research
- Video Platform Ownership and Usage
- Computing Platform Ownership and Usage
- Mobile Video Device Ownership and Usage
- Video Programming Behavior
- DVR Recording Behavior
- TV Services Subscriptions
- Viewing Content
- Online Video Viewing Devices
- Home TV Services Appeal
- Customized PayTV Desire
- Online Video Viewership
- Online Video Device Usage
- Internet Connectivity of TVs
- Internet-Capable CE Interest
- “TV Everywhere” Service Appeal
To receive a full copy of the topics, please fill out the form below.